This video helps you categorize high priority tasks in terms of what gives you more disposable time. This helps you because more disposable free time boosts your productivity.
- Many people ask me, … Dave, how should I prioritize my time? … There are lots of different things going on, … lots of differences places where I can spend my time. … What should I focus on? … What's most important? … Well, many people use the perspective … of what's urgent and important to prioritize their time. … However, I want to come from a different place. … I suggest that you look at what gives you more time. … In this way, you can make small investments … in the bank of time, sort of speak, … and that will pay off dividends of more time in the future. … Using this bank of time perspective, … I've personally gone from a place … of time poverty to time abundance. … I'd like to share with you a few steps … that I use, and my clients use, to get to that place. … Number one, ask the question … is there anything repetitive that I can delegate … to someone or something else? … For instance, if I spend a lot of time over and over … scheduling appointments with other people, … I could delegate that either to a scheduling software …
- List one recommended tip to help schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Explain the benefits of delegating repetitive tasks.
- Identify how to estimate the length of a task.
- Recall a useful way to help focus your weekly planning.