Discover how focusing on accepting the past, learning in the present, and being optimistic for the future will help you to create your growth mindset. Learn how being satisfied about what you have achieved so far will enable you to take nuggets of insight away to help you develop. Explore how focusing on creating a learning mentality today will take away the pressure of perfection, and being optimistic about where you're headed will help you to enhance performance and achieve more.
- If you want to develop a growth mindset,…you need to focus on your past, present, and future.…Your past experiences shape where you are today.…And how you think and behave…in the present moment will determine…whether you stay on track…with developing your growth mindset.…How you view your future will impact goals you work towards…and the achievements you make…often, when we change anything…to do with the way we think and our mindset,…we focus on what we can do right now to take action.…
This is a great strategy,…but to become effective at developing a growth mindset,…you need to be clear on how your past impacts…what you do right now and how your anticipation…of the future guides what you do next.…To develop a growth mindset,…you first need to accept the past.…This is about accepting when things haven't gone to plan…or challenges have thrown you off course.…It's important to learn from the past…but not to dwell on it.…
The problem with spending too much time thinking…about past events is that it takes your energy…
- Define the trap in the “talent trap.”
- Summarize the steps taken in an experimental process.
- Identify the element to avoid in order to develop a truly flexible mind.
- Explain how to maintain focus on developing a growth mindset.
- Recognize the best strategy for creating a life-long learning habit.