Creating a partnership with a potential client is a great way to continue to drive even more sales for your product or service. In this video, learn how to pitch partnerships effectively.
- Well, let's finish strong with a third part … of reassurance, partnership. … Now, let me ask you this question, … how would you like to build a virtual army of people … that would go out and talk about your product and service … and bring you customers? … No need to answer that one. … Partnership is one of my favorite parts … of irresistible offer architecture … because it is viral and helps get your product or service … in front of more people. … It leads you to ask how can you partner with the people … that buy with you already? … Some examples of how I've used this in the past … was in the real estate space. … I would say, if you go out and find me a deal … that meets my criteria because you've bought my program, … my book, my course, … or attended this seminar, … from what we make together in the deal, … I'll cut you a check on what you purchase today. … So essentially, whatever they invested in … is coming back to them and it will be for free. … A win, win, win all the way around. …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer