- Creating and saving Pages documents
- Switching document views
- Setting up documents
- Applying text formatting
- Creating lists
- Applying and customizing styles
- Using Pages templates
- Adding images and shapes
- Inserting tables and charts
- Exporting documents from Pages
- Collaborating using iCloud
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, and welcome to Pages 8 Essential Training. I'm David Rivers. You know, Pages is a powerful word processing and desktop publishing application that gives you all the tools you need to create functional yet stunning looking documents. With dozens of templates at your disposal, you can get a nice head start in creating standard word processing style documents or more complex page layout type documents typically found in a desktop publishing application. We'll be covering both types of documents in this course, giving you all of the knowledge you'll need to create, edit, enhance, and even share visually impressive documents with others. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started with Pages 8 Essential Training.
iOS 13 and iPadOS: iPhone and iPad New Featureswith Garrick Chow50m 1s Intermediate
macOS Catalina Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi3h 49m Beginner
What you should know2m 4s
1. Get Started with Pages 8
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Images
8. Work with Tables and Charts
9. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.