Now that you've obtained the right tools, processes, and strategy, discover why it's still difficult to measure and how to put a realistic measurement system in place to track performance.
- According to a LinkedIn survey, … 90% of the top performing sales reps use social selling … to engage with prospects and drive sales, … and today, 82% of all prospects … of modern companies can be reached … through a social media connection. … So, most salespeople see the advantage … of social selling, and they know it works, … but their boss and their boss's boss want metrics. … They want hard numbers that capture the ROI … of social selling at the individual level … but also at the company level. … The problem is, sometimes it's hard … to show a clear investment return … because the hard metrics are difficult … to obtain when you're having a conversation with a prospect. … For example, if Tony Robbins were engaging … with a prospect on social media, … you can bet you're going to feel like you need … the product he's selling. … Conversely, using that same language, … the average presenter probably won't have … as big of an impact, so we need to put … in a social selling performance monitoring system …
- Benefits of social selling
- Optimizing social selling by creating specific goals
- Building relationships with customers
- Setting up sales benchmarks and sales scorecards
- Measuring the right KPIs
- Reporting on ROI