Modify the default SmartPhone layout to accommodate wrapping problems with long column names.
- [Woman] Sharepoint detects what type of device…you're using when you connect to a site…so Nintex forms have a special layout…just for smartphones so for example…if you notice here if I take a screenshot…of how the form looks just by default…if I make no changes to the layout you can see…that that's not really optimized for a smartphone…but I can create a smartphone layout…and make that experience better…so let me show you how to do that.…
Inside of your form designer click on Add more layouts…and we're going to choose smartphone…and it's going to try to make a good first guess…and just like when we opened up the other form…you're going to delete the Nintex picture.…You can click Select all up at the top…and move everything up so that it fits here…and then it's just a matter of making sure…that you have everything in there…at a size that you like.…
This one looks pretty good actually.…So we'll go on ahead and just hit Publish.…So now I have two layouts up in the upper right hand corner…and you want to make sure to periodically go back and forth…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.