The ways to build internal and external learning culture opportunities are endless. Explore a few in this video.
- The exciting thing about learning is … that because it's happening around us all of the time, … there are many opportunities that you can leverage … to build your positive culture of learning. … Here are several that I have used … or helped my clients establish. … Let's start with internal options. … One, repurpose the wheels you have … instead of reinventing them. … You already have some great learning materials, … so get more uses out of what you already have. … Start a repository of presentation decks, … exercises, articles, et cetera. … This makes it easier to use elements in another way, … like creating mini videos, an interactive PDF, … or another workshop. … You can also take something you already have … and customize it for a specific audience. … Two, pump up your knowledge sharing. … When you find good learning happening in your organization, … make it available to a wider audience. … This can save your budget from offering a duplicate … or similar program. … Three, tap into your people's gifts and passions. …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.