The open rate is one of the most important email marketing metrics. Learn about how to build a bar chart in Tableau and see which types of emails are performing best.
- [Instructor] If you've done a great job … at tracking the different types of campaigns … that you're running for your email marketing efforts, … then you can very quickly study them using Tableau. … I am on a blank Tableau worksheet here … and I've connected to some raw sample email marketing data. … So what we're going to study … is this email campaign type … and we're going to look at the open rate … across the different types of campaigns. … All we need to do is double click on campaign type, … and we can click on open rate. … Now we need to format these numbers … because they are all added together … instead of being averaged. … So now we can very quickly change the aggregation … from sum to average. … And one more step in terms of formatting … is that we should probably change this … from a decimal to a percentage. … So we can right click format. … And change these fields … to being formatted as a percentage. … Now I don't personally like a text box. … I think you can't really tell the difference …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.