You never want to offer too much in a sales proposal. In this video, learn how to be more selective in your offers.
- Something I'd like to warn you … about is putting too many things into your offer. … AKA, throwing the kitchen sink at them. … Back in the day, … when I was first getting started into this, … I learned about thud factor, … the art of showing up with everything. … And when it hits the counter, it makes a statement. … Naturally, I modeled this and I used to have an offer … with 27 different things in it, … it would take me almost 15 minutes to describe … everything that they were going to get … when they bought from me. … At the time, … it actually worked because people used to buy the thud. … Back then it was bigger, is better. … We wanted bigger houses, … we wanted bigger cars, we wanted this, more of that. … However, when you do this today, … your prospect might second guess … and think, gosh, this is going to be a lot of work. … Do I really need all that stuff? … They might start asking the question. … Well, I don't really need that. … Can you just remove that and give me a better deal? …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer