Join Claudine Peet for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Program Management Foundations.
- I hope that you've picked up … some very useful program management techniques … and tips to enable effective program delivery. … If you're interested in diving a little deeper … into some of the subjects we touched on, … I can highly recommend Managing Resources Across Teams. … Also take a look at my courses … on Managing Project Benefits, … and Change Management for Projects. … If you would like to look … into a formal qualification for program management, … details regarding certification can be found … on the AXELOS site. … If you're after onsite training or consultancy, … please feel free to get in touch with me. … And feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, … as I'm always happy to provide advice, and answer questions. … Finally, I wish you all success … in applying your new program management skills, … and achieving successful transformational change … through program delivery. … …
- Recognize three elements of a program.
- Recall the information provided by the target operating model (TOM).
- Identify the phase in which the program business case is reviewed.
- Name the major factor used to decide what constitutes each phase in a program.
- Summarize the role of a project manager.
- Detail the responsibilities of the sponsoring group.
- Explain what the completion of the post-transition activities provides for a program.