Learn how to focus on one thing at a time and to pick one strategy/ritual to use at meetings consistently to build in a new identity of safety/energy first. Also, learn how to create accountability, use assessment or other measures to gauge progress, and
- As we get ready to wrap up this course,…I just want to thank you for sharing…your time and your energy with me.…As you can tell, I feel pretty passionate…about creating a recharge movement…where we all take responsibility…for the energy we bring to the time that we have.…One at a time, as we go out into the world,…we can create a positive ripple effect.…When we take care of ourselves,…we're so much more prepared to take care of others as well.…
And, when we invite people on this recharge journey with us,…they're better able to do the same.…So I want to encourage you to come back to this process…anytime you feel you need a reboot.…Just walk through the steps again…to assess where you're at,…appreciate what you really need,…and then adjust your patterns…in a more energy efficient way.…In this way, you'll not only get more done in less time,…you'll also enjoy the time you have to the fullest.…
- Why is energy our greatest resource?
- How does energy impact brain performance?
- Balancing your energy budget
- Priming your brain to perform
- Creating a seven-day recharge sprint
- Creating a high-energy culture at work
- Creating healthy energy habits that are sustainable in your busy life