Join Doug Rose for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Project Management Foundations: Communication.
- Communication management is a broad topic.…If you're studying for your Project Management…Professional Exam, your next steps can be to learn…the language used by the Project Management Institute.…Most of the PMI communication management knowledge area…was covered in this course.…So even though there are some different terms,…you should have a sense of the overall concepts.…If you're interested in sitting for the exam,…be sure to check our the course Cert Prep,…Project Management Professional PMP by Sandra Mitchell.…
As a project manager,…you spent most of your time communicating,…so you should try to continue to improve your skills.…You should never feel that you know enough…about communication, there's so many ways to improve.…Great communication can be one of the most…rewarding aspects of project management.…Few things will serve your career better…than communication skills.…
- Communicating informally and formally
- Listening actively
- Prioritizing stakeholder needs
- Planning project communication
- Managing executive stakeholders
- Writing clear and concise project reports
Skill Level Intermediate
Organization Communicationwith Brenda Bailey-Hughes1h 20m Advanced
1. The Communication Plan
2. How We Communicate
3. Communicate with Stakeholders
4. Project Meetings
5. Project Reports
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.