In this video, Dan offers next steps to the challenges of operating a business in the 21st century.
- Strategy is a crucial part…of any business leader's career.…As CEO, president, executive, or business owner,…you spend a large part of your day strategizing…and thinking of the future.…It's how you grow your business,…innovate and create new products and services,…expand territories, and leverage technology.…I hope that this course has influenced you…to add one more component to your strategic thinking.…And that's risk management.…
You're already skilled in thinking about the future.…Now it's time to consider how those decisions…impact your company, the market, and the employees.…As technologies advance and opportunities grow,…so do the risk exposures.…Your assignment is all about the 10 next steps…to protect your most valued assets.…Add risk protection to your list of strategic topics.…Identify key people inside your company…that have the skills to help you.…
Hire experts in areas that you don't have internal talent…to assure you don't miss anything critical.…Review your notes every six months.…Assure that all the work you're doing…
- Recall the detrimental effects a BOT attack can have on a company’s customer database.
- Recognize which individuals companies frequently fail to include in mid-crisis actions.
- Determine how Google Alerts can help a company protect itself against threats.
- Identify a threat that is least likely to cause a company financial harm.
- Define “culture shock” in the context of business operations.
- Name a type of leader that often uses their position for personal prestige rather than performing their roles.
- Predict what will happen with business insurance as technology evolves.