Join John Jantsch for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Scaling Your Small Business.
- So we've come to the end of this course,…and it is my hope that you take your awesome idea,…your startup that's starting to get some traction…and you use some of the lessons in this course…to take it to the next level.…Now, don't stop here,…don't just make this an academic exercise.…Take some of the lessons, take some of the action steps…and go act on them.…Build out your startup plan.…If you have any questions about this course…or anything to do with scaling your startup,…I'd love to hear from you.…Just connect with me here on LinkedIn.…
- Recall how to use behavior to gain a better understanding of your ideal customer.
- Determine the best way to join several channels together.
- Define the “power of confluence.”
- Recognize the benefits of creating a viral loop.
- Apply appropriate strategies in order to better train and prepare new hires.
- Identify the recommended number of priorities that a team should work on each quarter.