Ask your company to plan intercultural seminars and English courses to continue the conversation and enrich everybody's perspectives.
- Let's recap the main key points to remember … when working in a multi-national workplace. … One, focus on the context and the message. … In this way, you'll have more chances … to send and receive messages. … In other words, to communicate effectively. … Two, help each other. … The best way to improve a person's language skills … is through the help of native English speaking colleagues. … Teamwork is even more important than usual … in a multi-national workplace. … Three, take every opportunity to learn and teach. … Everyday practice will make all the difference … when it comes to improving language skills. … I hope you found this course useful … and practical for your workplace. … I'd love to have your feedback, … and to reply to any questions you may have. … Find me on LinkedIn at Luna Checchini. … Thanks for watching. … …
- Identify some multicultural issues that might arise during lunch or dinner meetings with international colleagues.
- Explain how to handle various language-barrier issues with colleagues.
- Recall ways to simplify your language.
- Summarize the benefits of the chat function for communicating with colleagues.
- Describe ways to communicate effectively with foreign colleagues through email.