Join Justin Valley for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SAP ERP Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I want to thank you so much…for joining me in this course.…SAP ERP is a robust software so this is only the start.…If you have general questions about your SAP training…or organizational change strategy…I'd love to hear from you and offer my opinion.…Feel free to contact me through my LinkedIn profile.…Alternatively, Michael Management…has a wide range of courses…that deal with more specific SAP subject matter…and you can also access a practice system…through their site.…And finally, the SAP blog is a good place…to stay up to date on their ever changing offerings.…
Thanks so much.…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.