Managing a supply chain involves understanding the processes that work together to create value for a customer. Keeping all of those processes aligned can be challenging and rewarding, especially in a dynamic environment. Supply chain management is at the core of every business, and getting it right is the key to building a sustainable business that consistently delivers value to your customers.
- I love working in supply chain management.…Because you have to understand how…all of the processes hinge on one another…to create value for a customer.…So I designed this course to give you a road map.…To help you understand what…supply chain management is,…why it's important,…and what it takes to implement it…into your organization.…Of course we need to understand what the…supply chain processes are.…But the processes are executed by…specialized technology tools and…knowledgeable supply chain professionals.…
So keeping all of the people, processes,…and technology aligned can be both…challenging and rewarding.…Especially when you work in an industry…that's changing quickly.…So what should you do next?…Well, there are a lot more courses on this site…that can help you and help your team…develop the skills that you need to manage…a supply chain effectively.…From project management to data analytics,…these courses are designed to be an easy way…to build your capabilities.…
You can get involved in professional…organizations that will help you…
- Explore the fundamentals of source inputs within a supply chain.
- Examine the role of returning products in a supply chain.
- Determine how to calculate total costs.
- Explore the role of investing in flexibility when managing a supply chain.
- Discover how to increase visibility with a control tower.
- Identify the role innovation plays in supply chain management.
- Examine how artificial intelligence and machine learning help to monitor supply chain trends.
- Break down the fundamentals of selecting the right technology when implementing a supply chain agenda.
- Determine the best ways to collaborate externally when implementing a supply chain agenda.