Join Sam Yankelevitch for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Agreements for Success in Global Projects.
- Congratulations, you finished the course.…Thanks for watching.…Here are some next steps that can help you and your team…succeed on your global projects.…First, use these agreements with your colleagues…and team members including agreeing on a common language.…Just remember to leave flexibility for people…to communicate in their own language in certain situations.…Agree on what activities and tasks are tied…to each person's job description.…Also, agree on a one team, one culture environment.…
Next, go back and review some or all of the videos…that pointed out something you think…you can adopt immediately.…Try things out.…This will lead to conversations.…You wanna create conversation with your colleagues…about the practices from this course and also work…on establishing your own unique agreements together.…Finally, review the LinkedIn Library of courses…for other project management…and international business courses that can strengthen…your knowledge and your skills.…
I'm Sam Yankelevitch, if you want to reach out to me,…
- Recall how agreeing on a common language improves communication between global team members.
- Recognize the importance of a technical language skill level that includes relevant business vocabulary and terms.
- Explore how to correlate successful interactions with trust and respect.
- Identify obstacles to clear global communication including time zones, culture, and physical distance.
- Recall how to implement role clarity so that every team member understands their responsibilities.
- Review how the development of strong unambiguous commitments helps drive accountability.
- Explore how a one-team culture aligns everyone on the global team.
- Recognize the signs of a continuous improvement mindset in your global team.