Hard skills might get you in the door with customers, but it’s soft skills that will help you build relationships, close more deals, and create customers for life. Learn what next steps you can take to keep building your soft sales skills and hear how you can connect with Meridith online to get additional sales tips and tricks.
- It may be hard sale skills that gets you in the door…with the customers, your ability to build a prospect list…or fire off product specs,…but it's the soft skills that will help you build…more relationships, close more deals…and create customers for life.…Plus, soft skills make sales more fun,…less stressful and create a better experience…for both you and your customers.…So if you wanna keep learning,…I encourage you to check out some of the great sales courses…right here on LinkedIn Learning.…
A couple of my favorites…are Networking for Sales Professional,…and Purpose-Driven Sales.…And if you're in business for yourself,…check out my course on how to build a sales system.…In addition, I hope you'll stay in touch.…I'm passionate about sales and helping you master the art.…You can visit my website at valuespeaker.com…for additional strategies, free tools…and articles on sales,…and of course, connect with me here on LinkedIn.…Remember, sales is a people business.…
Your success is tied to soft skills.…Your ability to truly connect with and understand people…
- What are soft skills?
- Why soft skills matter in sales
- Connecting with your customer
- Developing your emotional intelligence for sales
- Collaborating effectively with your team
- Being confident in your sales decisions
- Building your empathy muscle in sales
- Integrating soft sales skills with hard sales skills
- Leveraging storytelling in sales