- Congratulations, you've made it through the course…and it's not been easy.…I've challenged you to think in new terms…when it comes to the way you manage talent.…The new business model is going to help you…retain your key people, reduce stress, and save money.…There's no reason to wait.…Start right now.…Review your talent needs to see where you might be able…to use temps and contractors,…then contacts a staffing firm and ask them to help.…
If you'd like to know more, visit my website…or check out my other courses on LinkedIn Learning.…
- Identifying needs
- Creating job descriptions
- Interviewing candidates for temp and contract positions
- Onboarding contractors and temp workers
- Evaluating the performance of contractors
Skill Level Intermediate
New business model3m 14s
1. Determining Needs
2. Interview Process
4. Performance Evaluation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.