Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Google Apps to Office 365 Business or Enterprise.
- [Nick] Thanks for joining me for this course…on migrating from Google apps to Office 365…for business or enterprise users.…We saw a lot of different tools…and applications in this course,…but since we were focused on the overall ecosystem,…we only had time for an introduction…to most of these individual applications.…Fortunately, we have full training courses available…for all of these applications.…So if you need more information,…please check out some of the other courses on our library.…Let's go through a few options.…
A search for Word 2016 will find…Word 2016 Essential Training,…and Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…The same for Excel, and PowerPoint Essential Training.…There's both an Essential Training for Windows,…and PowerPoint for Mac Essential Training.…If you want to use the Outlook desktop application,…just search for Outlook 2016,…where you will find Outlook 2016 Essential Training,…and Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…
But if you do want to focus on Outlook on the web,…then I would search for Outlook on the web.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business