Join Kalinda Raina for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating a Culture of Privacy.
- Thank you for joining me in this discussion about data privacy in the digital age. I hope this course helps you on your journey towards building a culture of privacy in your organization. Remember as you set about this work to always tie privacy back to your corporate mission, to work on building support across your organization and to make privacy a consideration from the very beginning of your product lifecycle. This is hard but important work you are doing. You are part of a community of people helping organizations set frameworks for how all of our data will be collected, how it will be used and how it will be protected now and in the years to come.
As you go forward, if you have any questions about building a culture of privacy, you can always reach out to me on LinkedIn and if you would like to learn more about data privacy, a great resource is the International Association of Privacy Professionals or IAPP. Best of luck to you and your organization on the road ahead.
In this course, Kalinda Raina, head of global privacy at LinkedIn, shows how to create a successful privacy program by building privacy into the very foundation of your company culture. Learn what privacy is, why it matters, and how to develop a privacy program that serves the interest of not only your customers, but your company as well. Discover how to tie your policies back to your corporate values, enlist privacy advocates from every level of the organization, and build privacy into the product development cycle.
- Privacy regulations
- Assessing your privacy program
- Tying privacy to your corporate mission
- Creating privacy advocates
- Building privacy into your products
- Integrating privacy into the existing business