Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Keynote Tips and Tricks.
- [Garrick] Alright, so there you have it.…I hope that you've been able to pick up a few…tips and tricks that will help you work more efficiently…in Keynote and create more powerful presentations.…If you're looking to dive a little deeper,…be sure to check out some of our many other Keynote courses…but also consider taking a look at our courses…on how to become a better presenter, including titles like…Presentation Fundamentals,…Creating and Giving Business Presentations,…Making Great Sales Presentations,…and Handling an Unruly Audience.…Each of these courses contain great information…for improving your presentation skills.…
And that does it for now.…So until next time, enjoy working with Keynote.…I'm Garrick Chow, and we'll see you soon.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Adding calculations to tables
- Saving custom styles
- Matching colors with the Color Picker
- Animating objects on a single slide
- Using Magic Move between slides
- Skipping slides for shorter presentations
- Controlling the presentation with an iPhone or iPad
- Recording your slideshow