Join Tiffany Songvilay for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintex.
- [Instructor] When your business needs…to streamline an approval process,…it's important to know how to design workflows that work.…This course is a great first step,…but learning doesn't have to stop here.…Visit the Nintex Product Help site,…and become an active member of the Nintex user community…to see more examples of…how you can create workflows for your business.…I could not have completed this course…without one such resource.…You can connect with her on Twitter @JoyKnows…and also with me, Tiffany Songvilay, @officeovereasy.…
If you want to connect with me on LinkedIn,…tell me you watched the course…and you want to keep in touch.…Congratulations on completing this course.…You now have the foundation you need…to begin leveraging this tool to increase your productivity…and reduce the time spent chasing down approvals.…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.