Join Catherine Mattice Zundel for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Bystander Training: From Bystander to Upstander.
- Thanks for joining me to learn about real actions … you can take to put a stop … to inappropriate behavior at work. … Remember, it's your work environment too, … and whether you're intertwined in a bad situation … or a witness, you have the right and responsibility … to be an upstander. … Check out my book "BACK OFF! … "Your Kick-Ass Guide to Ending Bullying at Work", … which has a ton more tools. … And, check out my website for some great downloads … and more awesome stuff. … Plus, I've done a ton of courses on LinkedIn Learning, … most of which are focused on … building positive work climates. … Oh, and don't forget to connect with me on LinkedIn. … I'd love to continue the conversation there. … If you want to gather up a group of peers … and practice what we've learned with some role playing, … I've put some scenarios in the exercise files … along with a list of online resources. … Thanks for watching, and I'll see you on the next course. … …
- Creating an upstander culture
- Setting behavioral standards
- Understanding your role as an upstander
- Overcoming fear and uncertainty
- Leveraging tools and scripts for standing up