Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Apple TV.
- Thanks for joining me for…Up and Running with Apple TV.…As we went through this course…we referred to a bunch of other apps and services…that can be linked to the Apple TV.…So if you're not comfortable with any of those topics…be sure to check out the other courses we have…for those applications.…You might want to take a look at…Up and Running with iTunes 12,…if you're not completely familiar with iTunes.…If you want to learn more about Apple Music…take a look at Apple Music First Look,…and of course we talked about using…an iCloud account on the Apple TV.…
So if you want to learn about setting up an iCloud account…and learning more about the services in iCloud,…you can check out iCloud Essential Training.…Thanks again for joining me.…I hope you have fun with the Apple TV.…
- Setting up an Apple ID or iCloud account on an Apple TV
- Setting up Home Sharing
- Using the remote and searching with Siri
- Buying and downloading apps, movies, and music
- Managing storage space on an Apple TV
- Setting up parental controls
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/14/2016. What changed?
A: we updated four tutorials to cover changes to bluetooth keyboards and devices, Siri, photo viewing, and new interface features in the Apple TV OS (v9.2). Nick also recorded one new video, "Using voice dictation to input text," which shows how to use Siri remote to make it easier to type and search.