Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Up and Running with Apple TV.
- Thanks for joining me for…Up and Running with Apple TV.…As we went through this course…we referred to a bunch of other apps and services…that can be linked to the Apple TV.…So if you're not comfortable with any of those topics…be sure to check out the other courses we have…for those applications.…You might want to take a look at…Up and Running with iTunes 12,…if you're not completely familiar with iTunes.…If you want to learn more about Apple Music…take a look at Apple Music First Look,…and of course we talked about using…an iCloud account on the Apple TV.…
So if you want to learn about setting up an iCloud account…and learning more about the services in iCloud,…you can check out iCloud Essential Training.…Thanks again for joining me.…I hope you have fun with the Apple TV.…
- Setting up an Apple ID or iCloud account on an Apple TV
- Setting up Home Sharing
- Using the remote and searching with Siri
- Buying and downloading apps, movies, and music
- Managing storage space on an Apple TV
- Setting up parental controls
Skill Level Beginner
Mac OS X El Capitan Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 13m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Set Up
2. Getting and Enjoying Content
3. Customizing and Working with Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.