Join John David Ariansen for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Business Analytics: Marketing Data.
- If you've made it this far, … then you've put in a lot of hard work. … Congratulations on finishing the course, … but your learning doesn't need to stop here. … I'd like to offer some additional resources … to help you take this even further. … If you want additional resources about analytics? … First, you should subscribe to my YouTube channel, … where I talk about analytics … and how to navigate a career in this space. … Next, you should check out my other LinkedIn courses. … I cover topics on both specific analytics tools … and analytics in general. … And finally, I'd love to stay in touch. … You should connect with me on LinkedIn. … I post regular content related to analytics, … including learning opportunities … and analytics job openings. … Now get out there and start using data … to improve your organization. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.