Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Productivity Tips: Using Technology.
- Congratulations on completing this course … on how to become more productive with technology. … My hope is that those who were previously uncomfortable … with technology gained more familiarity with it. … And those who were already comfortable with it … have found a few unexpected ways … to improve their productivity. … This course is only a starting point … in ways to improve your mastery of technology. … Because tech tools evolve over time, … I recommend coming back and revisiting … this course once every three to six months, … perhaps schedule a reminder to do that. … I also recommend looking at courses by other instructors … on LinkedIn Learning to get more familiar … with the tools you use every day. … Small improvements can yield big benefits … to your productivity. … If you found this tips course helpful, … you can find more of my productivity tips … on LinkedIn Learning with this quick link, … davecrenshaw.com/tips. … You can also search on my course instructor page … and try my other more detailed courses …
- Explain how social media can be used to improve focus and productivity.
- Define pinning.
- Examine techniques that will prevent reminders from being ignored.
- List three ways to back up data.
- Determine when it is useful to upgrade technology.