Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Time Management Tips: Teamwork.
- Congratulations on completing this course … on how to have more effective time management as a team. … My hope is you now have some tools that you can use … to be a more productive team member … as well as help others improve their time management. … This course is only a beginning guide … to help you explore effective teamwork. … Because your role in a team and your team members … will evolve over time, … I recommend coming back and revisiting this course … once every three to six months. … Perhaps schedule a reminder to do that. … I also recommend encouraging your other team members … to view some of the videos in this course. … And this will help you and them make subtle adjustments … to fine tune how you work together. … If you found this tips course helpful, … you can find more of my productivity tips … on LinkedIn Learning with this quick link: … davecrenshaw.com/tips. … You can also search on my course instructor page … and try my other more detailed courses … on time management and focus. …
- Identify the end goal of a one-on-one meeting.
- Explain how to follow up after delegating a task to a team member.
- Recall one question you can ask to reduce unnecessary meetings.
- Identify the best way to approach a situation where a coworker is disorganized and struggles with time management.
- Give an example of advice you could offer a new manager concerning time management.