Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Time Management Tips: Scheduling.
- Congratulations on completing this course … on scheduling tips. … My hope is that you now feel you have more control … over your schedule … and have greater awareness of both … the techniques you can use and the pitfalls to avoid. … This course is only a beginning guide … in the process of self exploration. … Because your scheduling needs will evolve over time, … I recommend coming back and revisiting this course … once every three to six months. … Perhaps you could schedule a reminder to do that. … This review will help you make small adjustments … to fine tune your schedule for optimal productivity. … If you found this tips course helpful, … you can find more of my productivity tips … on LinkedIn Learning with this quick link, … davecrenshaw.com/tips. … You can also search on my course instructor page … and try my other more detailed courses … on time management and focus. … It's been my honor to serve you. … Remember, if you use your schedule consistently … and improve it over time, …
- List one recommended tip to help schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Explain the benefits of delegating repetitive tasks.
- Identify how to estimate the length of a task.
- Recall a useful way to help focus your weekly planning.