Will you be the type of salesperson who helps others solve problems? Think about your next steps as you continue your sales journey.
- Sales is the foundation of the way we do business. Remember, we're all sales people. The question is, are you going to be the type of sales person that helps others solve problems? Because those are the most successful sales people. If you'd like to learn more and go deeper on this topic, there are a few resourced I'd recommend. First, check out your local chamber of commerce. They typically have monthly programs to help businesses improve their sales. I also have a host of resources available to you on my website, braintrust101.com. There you'll find videos, tools, whitepapers, and other resources that reinforce the lessons in this course. The salesforce.com blog is also great. This company is more than just a software company. They offer a host of resources that speak to the current trends and techniques in sales and marketing. Hubspot.com is another good blog. It's full of creative and relevant information for sales people. Also, you might want to check out the National Association of Sales Professionals. This is an organization that provides additional resources and community for sales professionals. Sales isn't a journey that you take alone. Connecting with others to learn, share, and grow is key to your longterm success. I encourage you to reach out to other sales professionals that you respect. Having mentors and guides along the way will accelerate your success. Also, if you'd like to connect with me, you can find me on LinkedIn, Twitter, or my website. Join us and become a part of a growing sales community. Congratulations on completing this course and I look forward to hearing your next sales success story.
- Describe the overall phases of a sales process.
- Explain how to perform prospect research.
- List and define possible motivations, as well as enabling situations for change.
- Describe ways to establish credibility and obtain commitment.
- Explain the elements of post-sales activities.
- Describe the importance of process in sales activities.
- Itemize steps in the process for obtaining commitment.