Join Doug Rose for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Agile at Work: Reporting with Agile Charts and Boards.
- I hope you enjoyed this course … on reporting with Agile charts and boards. … Agile charts and boards are essential … to keeping the team transparent and motivated. … Remember to keep all of your team's charts … posted in the shared workspace. … If you're interested in how other teams use charts, … you can always visit the Scrum Alliance website. … There you can see articles, examples, … and pictures of other teams' workspaces. … You'll find that Agile coaches and scrum masters … can get real creative with how they report their progress. … If you're just starting out with Agile, … you may want to stay simple and use the charts and boards … mentioned in this course. … This course also has a companion book. … The book's title is "Leading Agile Teams." … It expands on these ideas and adds some details … that couldn't fit into the course. … I provided a sample chapter to all Lynda.com subscribers … as a downloadable exercise file. … You can find the complete book at most online bookstores. …
- Explain the purpose of a taskboard and how it can help keep a project on track.
- List the correct order of the swim lanes on a taskboard.
- Name the two types of burndown charts.
- Recognize the problems that occur when a team does not break down epics into stories.