- Identifying current and future perils
- Technology risks, including artificial intelligence and autonomous vehicles
- Foreign attacks on your business
- Risks related to cryptocurrency
- Leadership in a global economy
- Insurance responses in the present and future
- How life insurance will change how CEOs view business risks
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Think about what the world was like just 10 years ago, in your personal life, in technology, in politics, in social media, just 10 years ago the world was very different. Now if you want your business to be, not just viable, but profitable 10 years from now, and I think you'll probably hope that's the case, you need to prepare for just as much, if not more, change. If you're a CEO, business owner, or responsible for business continuity, both now and in the future, then this course is for you.
My name is Dan Weedin, I'm the founder and president of Toro Consulting Inc., a risk management firm that helps business's limit their exposures and protect themselves so that disasters don't get in the way of their business and personal goals. In this course I will teach you a strategic and practical approach to be prepared for the next 30 years, and protect your most valued assets, including your employees. You're going to need to know about how artificial intelligence, globalization, social media, and other fast changing variables will affect your risks.
Don't be overwhelmed, taking this course will help you set up a plan and be much more aware of how to protect your profits and assets.