- Recall the detrimental effects a BOT attack can have on a company’s customer database.
- Recognize which individuals companies frequently fail to include in mid-crisis actions.
- Determine how Google Alerts can help a company protect itself against threats.
- Identify a threat that is least likely to cause a company financial harm.
- Define “culture shock” in the context of business operations.
- Name a type of leader that often uses their position for personal prestige rather than performing their roles.
- Predict what will happen with business insurance as technology evolves.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Think about what the world was like just 10 years ago, in your personal life, in technology, in politics, in social media, just 10 years ago the world was very different. Now if you want your business to be, not just viable, but profitable 10 years from now, and I think you'll probably hope that's the case, you need to prepare for just as much, if not more, change. If you're a CEO, business owner, or responsible for business continuity, both now and in the future, then this course is for you.
My name is Dan Weedin, I'm the founder and president of Toro Consulting Inc., a risk management firm that helps business's limit their exposures and protect themselves so that disasters don't get in the way of their business and personal goals. In this course I will teach you a strategic and practical approach to be prepared for the next 30 years, and protect your most valued assets, including your employees. You're going to need to know about how artificial intelligence, globalization, social media, and other fast changing variables will affect your risks.
Don't be overwhelmed, taking this course will help you set up a plan and be much more aware of how to protect your profits and assets.