Winning a sale, even when you're pitted against a competitor, doesn't require shrinking to the lowest possible dollar. Learn how to negotiate while remaining purposeful and impact driven in the eyes of your buyer. Need even more negotiating tips? We have a course on sales negotiations that does just that.
- You think you have a deal,…but just before it's time to sign,…the customer wants to negotiate, don't panic.…First off, you need to recognize that for some customers…negotiating is a standard part of their process.…They'll ask you to cut the price…just to see if you'll do it,…but you don't have to agree.…That said, negotiating can be an important part of sales.…The way you do it sets the tone…for your future relationship with the client.…
It's an old saying in business that a good negotiation…is where both sides walk away unhappy.…Well, the person who said that…was probably a very unhappy lawyer.…And quite honestly, they weren't interested…in building long-term partnerships.…We wanna teach you a different way…where instead of losing,…you aim for a true win-win negotiation…where both parties feel respected and valuable.…And to do that means wading in to what we call,…the sea of uncertainty.…
You see, typical negotiations go back and forth,…you give a little, the other person gives a little,…then you settle somewhere close to the middle.…
- Prepare for strategic conversations.
- Describe how to ask pointed, high-value questions.
- Articulate how to anticipate objections.
- Identify effective body language.
- Personalize your pitch deck.
- Manage the handoff effectively.
- Ask for internal referrals.