You must name your offers. In this video, learn how to use naming as a powerful tool.
- I wanted to do a little something extra. … Something special for you to make your offers … even more irresistible, you in? … Okay, I want you to think about actually naming your offer. … We talked about speaking in benefits … for each of the things that people will get … when they invest in your product or service. … So take this concept and come up with a name … for the entire offer. … You've likely seen a form of this. … If you ever gone to a carwash, … you'll notice that they typically have silver, … gold and diamond packages. … If you've ever flown, you've seen economy, business … and first class. … Along these lines we need to think of a name … for our irresistible offer. … Let me let you in on something. … Irresistible offer architecture is a demonstration of this, … except there's nothing to buy or is there? … I very easily could have called what I just shared with you … in this course the nine components to an irresistible offer. … Instead, I codify it, … I named it something so that there was more to it. …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer