You must showcase your value as much as possible in a proposal. In this video, learn how to communicate value to your potential customers clearly.
- It's action time. … Take out your My Irresistible Offer exercise file … and jot down a few ideas you have … on making your offer even more irresistible … with what we just talked about. … There are really three things to consider. … Number one, write down all your added value bonus items. … Don't worry about fulfillment or costs. … Just write down what you could offer that people would like. … Number two, flip that sheet over … and write down how you're going to create urgency … and scarcity in your offer. … Are you going to give them a deadline? … Are you only going to make a certain amount … or release a few at a time, … maybe do a limited edition? … What is it that you are going to do? … Number three, decide on how you're going to do … your own price play. … Is it going to be a simple discount? … Are you going to tell a little story? … Are you going to have something else … more substantial in the proverbial window? … What are you going to do before you make your final offer? … I want you to write that down now …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer