Bring out the best in every member of your team. Learn proven steps you can take to improve the performance of your customer service team.
- Knowing how to motivate your team is perhaps the ultimate mark of a great leader. It can set you apart and propel your team to achieve amazing results. The good news here is that there's no innate charisma or certain leadership style that you have to have, you can learn how to create a motivating environment. As you seek to understand your employees, and establish a compelling mission, and draw out the best in your team, everybody wins. It's fun to be part of something that brings out the best in everyone, and we'll talk about this and a whole lot more using some real-world examples. My name is Brad Cleveland, through different seasons of my career, I've worked at every level of an organization. I've been the entry-level guy, a team leader, and the President and CEO. I've made mistakes, and I've seen over and over what works. Today I'm an advisor to organizations around the world, all types, big and small. Some are successful, and well-loved brands, and others struggle. And I've observed first-hand just how important motivation and employee engagement really are. Join me on LinkedIn Learning, we'll look at principles, steps to take, and lots of examples that will give you confidence, and equip you to bring out the best in your team.
- Defining motivation
- Assessing what motivates your team
- Establishing a vision, culture, standards, and values
- Empowering team members
- Coaching for improved performance
- Using rewards and incentives