Look at how to deliver on what you said you would as well as define additional activities to show the business you were the right choice.
- So chances are we are nearing the end…of your probation period.…This is amazing.…So this is the bit where the improvements or suggestions…that you've put in place are up and running.…Okay, so you're being assessed on the transition…of your ability to change based on results.…So this part of the checklist is…where the meaty part comes in.…This is exciting because this is the substance.…It's where you demonstrate just why you were right…for this job.…Now this process so far, however, will have been iterative.…
So in theory, you've had all of these meetings…with your managers to discuss your progress…and what you might need to improve on or work towards.…These outcomes of these meetings should be continually added…into all of your activities just to show that, you know,…you can listen and take direction.…So let's jump into some of the things you could be doing.…Now you could be rolling out a program now in month three.…So you know that project that you offered…to head up last month?…You should be well on your way to getting that…
- Explain how to establish touch points with new colleagues.
- Recognize common mistakes you could make in your first 90 days.
- Name the steps you should take during the first 30 days of a new management job.
- Recall what you should implement during the second month of a management job.
- List the steps to take if you find that your new job is not turning out like you hoped it would.