Learn how to monitor and control projects with artificial intelligence—have it conduct 24/7 real-time monitoring and predictive analysis.
- Picture this. One day, in the not so distant future, you'll be preparing for a status update meeting. However, this time, instead of you having to parse all of the data using spreadsheets and project management software, you'll be able to call on your digital analyst to crunch the numbers and give you the results. Your job will be to spot trends, come up with an action plan, and present the final findings to your sponsor and other key stakeholders. In this utopian future, artificial intelligence will do all of the heavy lifting, leaving you to play volleyball on the beach.
Okay, all jokes aside, AI really can make your life easier. While your coming up with key performance indicators, you're AI assistant can find the root causes of deviations from these KPIs, and point them out to you. With more intelligent data, and a realtime view of what's happening on your project, you can determine which KPIs need greater attention, and ultimately, you'll be able to forecast more accurately. Talk about cool, I want one of these for myself! Okay, let me give you an example of where things are headed.
Project managers face difficulty when they try to collect and interpret large volumes of data, but this is no problem at all for AI. It never sleeps or gets tired. AI conducts 24/7 realtime monitoring, and performs predictive analysis and forecasting. And once these insights from past projects are combined with information from current projects, including yours, an early warning system can alert you to areas of your project where preventative action might be necessary.
This will give you a good picture of how your project is progressing, then you'll be able to do a better job anticipating potential problems, reducing risk, and improving your chances of success.
- The impact of AI on project management
- Major changes driving AI adoption
- Evolving work trends
- How the demand for predictability is driving AI
- Preparing for disruption by anticipating change
- Leveraging human creativity
- Initiating, planning, executing, and closing projects with AI