Join Henna Inam for an in-depth discussion in this video Mindful practice in teams, part of Mindfulness Practices.
- Most of us think of mindfulness … as a personal practice. … We do it to be more centered, … to be more effective as professionals. … However, many large organizations … are training their employees in mindfulness … so they can create cultures that unlock those benefits. … One of those organizations is Aetna. … Their CEO Mark Bertolini has created … a mindfulness center at their headquarters. … 6,000 employees have now gone through mindfulness training. … Aetna's results show pretty sizeable reductions … in employee stress levels, reduction in absenteeism, … and much lower cost of healthcare. … Now, imagine what it would be like … if your team and coworkers were more focused … in team meetings. … More trusting, empathetic, … and collaborative with one another. … More courageous in expressing their unique points of view, … having difficult conversations … and holding each other accountable. … More centered in times of change and ambiguity … and more able to engage productively … with each other during times of crisis. …
- Releasing stress
- Improving focus and creativity
- Finding meaning
- Cultivating joy
- Collaborating with difficult people
- Preparing for challenging conversations
- Being resilient after failure
- Facing fear
- Successfully handling change and crisis
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Depression in the Workplacewith Srini Pillay1h 3m Intermediate
Managing Stress for Positive Changewith Heidi Hanna57m 59s Intermediate
1. Lead Yourself
2. Lead Others
3. Lead in Challenging Times
Stay with your practice1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.