So, you created your culture of learning but how do you measure its success? Take a look at some approaches to doing so.
- As you use the various strategies from this course … and the other resources I recommended, … be sure you're tracking your results, … so that you can measure success. … It might take a little time, … but you want to capture evidence that you can use … in future updated reports with your leaders. … So in the next few days take a snapshot … of key learning metrics before you get started. … Things like usage, attendance, … satisfaction, and knowledge transfer. … Next, take a look at key business metrics, … like attrition, transfers, engagement, … absenteeism, and complaints. … Explore other business metrics that matter, … like time to market, to quality defects, … and customer satisfaction. … Also dig deeper into specific behaviors that translate … to dollars in specific departments or areas … like marketing, engineering, facilities, and hospitality. … Another area to explore is leadership development, … particularly promotions from within, … and succession planning. … All of these metrics tell you a lot …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.