Learn ways to measure your progress in your social selling journey with an eye toward improvement.
- The business author Tom Peters famously said, … "What gets measured, gets done." … And in sales, you are used to this. … You have a quota with a number attached to it, … you have leaderboards and perhaps even a forecast call … to discuss a likelihood … of hitting that number on a regular basis. … Measuring your progress with social selling … is going to be key to helping you progress quickly. … The fastest way to get a pulse … on where you are with social selling is to check your SSI … which stands for Social Selling Index. … This isn't something you can use … to measure social selling success on Twitter, … YouTube, or whatever other networks you use, … it's unique to LinkedIn. … It is the easiest way to get started. … SSI was built by LinkedIn … leveraging the data on their platform … to measure your progress in social selling. … This is what mine looks like. … You can see that it gives me a score of one to 100 … and offers descriptions of the different elements … that make up that score. …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.