Find out what makes salespeople effective, and learn specific strategies for prospecting and product positioning and developing a sales process.
- How many salespeople do you think there are in the world today? The answer, somewhere around eight billion. That's right, we are all salespeople. If you're speaking, you're attempting to influence, and that's what salespeople do, influence others. So why are some people better at sales than other people? They influence others for a mutual benefit, and they understand how to solve customers' problems. That's what this course is all about. What I've found is like anything in life. The best salespeople tend to do things in a very specific way that always starts with the fundamentals. I want to share with you what it takes to have the right mindset. I'll cover the important difference between providing a solution versus just a product. Finally, I'll share how to create an effective process that you can use to help improve your sales skills and drive results. See, being a great salesperson isn't about control and manipulation. It's about having a genuine desire to help other people solve problems. My name is Jeff Bloomfield, and I've spent my entire career coaching and developing salespeople. This course is designed to give you the tools you need to be successful. Let's get started.
- Describe the overall phases of a sales process.
- Explain how to perform prospect research.
- List and define possible motivations, as well as enabling situations for change.
- Describe ways to establish credibility and obtain commitment.
- Explain the elements of post-sales activities.
- Describe the importance of process in sales activities.
- Itemize steps in the process for obtaining commitment.