Learn how recognizing patterns of your ideal customers will help you find more. Explore how to spend less time on prospects that are unlikely to be interested in your services.
- What does your perfect prospect look like? … Can you imagine them in your mind? … I don't mean physical attributes. … Don't care if they're tall or short, … also, someone who will sign the contract … while a very wonderful trait in a prospect, … is not an acceptable answer in this case. … The reality is that if you don't know … who you're looking for in sales, … it's going to be very hard to find them. … I'm sure a few basic attributes of your ideal customer … have popped into your mind when I posed the question, … but to be effective at social selling, … you're going to have to think about it more deeply … than you likely have in the past. … Here's how to get to a deeper understanding … of what your ideal prospect looks like. … First, get a 360 degree view by talking … to a bunch of different people at your company. … Prioritize talking to those … who spend a lot of time with customers. … Don't just ask, "Who is our ideal prospect," and walk away, … ask questions like, what is the most common level …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.