In this video, learn about the managing product delivery process, and how the day-to-day work is performed by the team manager and team members through team plans and work packages.
- As we move from Controlling a Stage process … down into the Managing Product Delivery, … we're going to take the focus away from the project manager … and put it down on the team and the team manager. … This is one of the areas where most of the agile techniques … and practices are going to be used directly … by the delivery team … to improve the quality and engagement of the process. … We're going to use management frameworks like scrum … and delivery process frameworks like kanban. … Either way, as we put these processes into use, … we're going to start delivering a better project … in a better, more agile way. … Now, inside the Managing Product Delivery process, … we are going to be focused very heavily on those work packages. … Those work packages are going to be created collaboratively … with the project manager and the team manager, … and they're going to serve as a vital link … and a vital interface between those two managers. … This is going to provide the team manager … and the team underneath them with defined tolerances …
- The principles, themes, and processes covered in PRINCE2®
- What’s agile?
- The basics of the scrum, kanban, and Lean Startup processes
- Blending PRINCE2® and agile
- Principles, themes, and agile
- Managing the seven processes
Skill Level Beginner
Exam Tips: PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitionerwith Claudine Peet32m 49s Intermediate
1. About This Course and the Exam
2. Overview of PRINCE2®
3. Introduction to Agile
4. Blending PRINCE2® and Agile
5. Principles, Themes, and Agile
6. Seven Processes and Agile
What to do next35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.