- Explain the importance of stakeholders.
- Identify stakeholder roles.
- Break down the primary drivers of stakeholder engagement.
- Determine the elements of the stakeholder engagement process.
- Distinguish among the tools to use for managing stakeholder engagement.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Have you ever been on a project where people impacted by the project results were not involved? What about the product being delivered but never used by who it was designed for? For project success, it is imperative to engage individuals and groups who have stakes in your project work and outcomes. Those individuals and groups are your project stakeholders. Hi, I'm Natasha Kasimtseva. I have managed a diverse portfolio of projects in Russia and the United States. And I can assure you that managing project stakeholders is one of the key skills that distinguishes a great project manager from a good one. Knowing how to engage with your stakeholders in a productive and purposeful way will ensure that your project work is successful and your project results bring value. In this course, we will decode why stakeholders matter, how to identify them, and how to define their needs and requirements. You will also learn how to plan and manage stakeholder engagement and how to be a supportive leader for your stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of your project. I am confident that this journey will set you off in success in mastering project stakeholder management. So let's get started.