- Identify examples of a matrixed organization.
- Explore the best ways to lead employees through delegating and trusting.
- Discover why it is important for matrixed employees to clarify their responsibilities.
- Examine the importance of clear accountabilities when working in informal matrices.
- Identify the fundamentals of goal setting in informal matrices.
- Recognize ways to build business acumen.
- Break down the best ways to generate new opportunities in a matrixed organization.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Isn't it frustrating working in a matrix organization? Decision-making authority can be unclear. Goals are often in conflict. And it feels like there are too many people involved in everything you do. But it doesn't have to be that way. I'm Mike Figliuolo, Managing Director at thoughtLEADERS. I've worked in matrix organizations. I've led those organizations. And I've consulted and coached many clients on how to deal with the challenges of a matrix environment.
In this LinkedIn learning course, I'll talk about how to overcome those challenges and how to get the most value out of this organizational structure. Let's dive in.