Show your clients how they can quickly get started. In this video, learn how to create a quick-start series.
- Sometimes I'll hear folks say … they've created something like a training video. … I've heard it kind of like this, … "I have 357 hours of video." … Let me ask you this question, … do you want to watch 357 hours of anything? … Okay, maybe past seasons of "Lost" … or whatever your favorite binge-worthy show is. … This is what I call classic creator syndrome. … What someone is really saying … when they mentioned 357 hours is, … "Look at all this work I put into it. … "I recorded for seven days straight with no sleep … "so you can learn it all and more." … Well, we don't care. … Instead, what I would do is … I would describe all of these videos … as a quick start series. … Now, this takes a little creativity here … and obviously, I'm not advocating misrepresenting … what you have, … but we can take some of those videos … and position a few of the most essential ones … into a series for getting up and running fast … and start seeing results quickly. … Then we could say, … "When you join the program, …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer