This video helps you find more opportunities to relax and play. Fun is a powerful yet underestimated tool in promoting productivity.
- Are you having enough fun in your workday? … Fun is a key to success, … yet among the leaders I've worked with around the world, … few make having fun a priority. … In my book "The Power of Having Fun", … I cite how The Energy Project and Harvard Business Review … found that when someone took a little time … to do something fun and relaxing … at least three times per day, … it helped them stay more focused, creative, … and healthy at work. … Yet, less than 10% of workers do so. … The Texas Christian University LiiNKed Project … determined that children when given more breaks for recess … were better able to pay attention in class … with fewer behavioral problems. … Yet, many schools are reducing … or altogether removing recess. … Companies that place an emphasis on having fun … are more likely thought of as great places to work … according to Fortune's Great Places to Work Institute Study. … Yet not enough companies consider having fun … a necessary part of their strategy. … Having fun should be a top priority, …
- List one recommended tip to help schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Explain the benefits of delegating repetitive tasks.
- Identify how to estimate the length of a task.
- Recall a useful way to help focus your weekly planning.