Who has time to exercise? In this video, learn how to make the answer to that question you.
- Now, if you're one of these people … that's been trying to figure out … how you can find more time in your day to exercise, … now that you work from home, … you have control over your schedule … and you can find the time. … I want to challenge you to schedule … 30 minutes a day to work out. … Now, you can use half of your one hour lunch break … to work out, that's a good place to start, … but if you want to start smaller than that, … let's say your 10-minute breaks … that you're going to take every hour. … How about you run up and down the stairs … a couple of times in your house, … just to get your heart rate up. … Or turn Alexa on to your favorite song … and just start dancing away. … You just want to do something … to get some movement going in your day. … You also want to think about … how you can prep healthy snacks … and keep snacks and water at your desk … so that you're not grazing on bad stuff, … like sugar and salt. … You also want to think about stretching, … stretching is really really important. …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.